Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bellydonna

| |

My friend Leann spent some time with my belly and her camera. The results are some fancy belly photos. I've loved being pregnant and watching my belly (Simon) grow. Now, approaching 41 weeks, however I'm feeling a little done with the belly. I have to use the handicap stalls because I have a hard (impossible) time closing the doors in the public restrooms. People are starting to stare (I have taken to avoiding eye contact ("Yes, I'm huge, I know!" I feel like saying)). I'm not making enough allowance for my belly and I'm banging it into things. The cat has taken to launching herself, claws out and all, from my belly. I now understand all the bruises, cuts, scrapes and burns that I've seen on my patients. It's as if the body just can't believe it is actually that big, and without whiskers like a cat, can't tell its girth. Soon, the baby will be this side of the belly, and I'll nostalgically look back to "Big Belly Time" and luckily I'll have these great photos to help me remember.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!! You look stunning pregnant. Totally understand the "done" thing!! I remember feeling that way with both of my kids. Thinking good thoughts that labor will come soon and will go quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
Ir Arriba